Grand Opening at Springfield Park
Welcome to the newest home community on Puyallup’s South Hill
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac off a side street, Springfield Park is the newest addition to Puyallup’s South Hill neighborhood. Just down the road from Roger’s High and parks, with easy access to Hwy 512, downtown Puyallup and South Hill shopping and dining.
Springfield Park offers home shoppers five different plans to choose from, ranging from 2,414 to 3,070 sq.ft. All homes are two-level, and the 2414 sq.ft. plan offers main level living. In that home, the primary bedroom, two additional bedrooms and bathroom are all on the main level. Upstairs, there’s a bonus room, fourth bedroom and bathroom – great for guests, older kids, or your home office.
From the curb appeal to the fine details, homes at Springfield Park are designed and constructed with Exceptional Finishes. Shop and compare our finishes to other builders – we include details like:
- Mohawk RevWood durable laminate wood floors throughout the main level
- White painted millwork including 6″ baseboards and 4″ door casings
- Soft-close cabinets, slab quartz countertops and a full-height tile kitchen backsplash
- Gas fireplace with ceiling-height tile surround and wood mantel
- Primary bathroom with extensive tile and a freestanding soaking tub (per plan)
- Fenced and landscaped yard