Terrace at May Creek
By Appointment 8351 120th Ave SE, Newcastle, WA 98056
Elevate your home features at this Luxe Line community. Beyond our always Exceptional Finishes, these homes are loaded with extra high-end details.
DownloadsFeatures List Community Map
Nestled on the hillside high above Lake Washington, Terrace at May Creek is the newest enclave of homes in Newcastle, WA. Six luxury homes range from 3,023 to 3,972 sq.ft., with 4 and 5 bedrooms and flex spaces including dens, bonus rooms and rec rooms. The first two homes are already sold. The next home in this boutique community is lot 5, and it will be ready to move in this June.
Quiet and Connected
If it’s a quiet but connected location you seek, it doesn’t get much better than this. Terrace at May Creek is on a quiet residential road. Most of the homes back to a preserved open space with mature greenery. From the N 44th Street exit off I-405, you’re just 5 minutes east, offering you quick access to Renton, Bellevue and I-90. Or head east through back roads to reach Issaquah and points east.
Nearby, you’ll find plenty of walking and hiking opportunities, including at May Creek, Coal Creek and the Issaquah Alps. The Golf Club at Newcastle is just 10 minutes away. For Lake Washington access, Kennydale Beach Park is just down the hill, and Gene Coulon Park in Renton is nearby. Plus for football fans, the community is just up the hill from the “VMAC” Seahawks Football training facility on Lake Washington.
Terrace at May Creek is in the Renton School District, including the highly rated Hazelwood Elementary School (7/10 on Great Schools), and brand new Risdon Middle School.
Built to Impress
Homes at Terrace at May Creek will include our Luxe Line features, the highest level of interior and exterior finishes we offer. Built to impress, each home has hand-selected exterior paint combinations, masonry, front door style and garage door style. No cookie cutter homes here! Most plans also have covered outdoor living with outdoor (or indoor/outdoor) fireplaces for year round enjoyment. Your yard is fully landscaped with a sprinkler system and backyard fencing installed and ready for you.
The gourmet kitchens have Jenn Air Rise appliances including refrigerator, gas range, double wall oven and convection microwave, dishwasher and under-counter refrigerator. Huntwood cabinets feature glass door accents and lower cabinet pull-out shelves for easy storage. Homes have extra pantry storage as well, and some have a butler’s pantry off the garage entrance. Slab quartz, full-height backsplash, pendant lighting, and a farmhouse sink with touchless faucet combine for a kitchen you’ll love to cook and entertain in.
The primary bedroom suite will have you ooohing and ahhing – the spacious bedroom has plenty of room for your king-sized bedroom set. Walk-in closets are decked out with custom designed closet systems. The spa bathroom has heated tile floors, freestanding soaking tub, walk-in shower with dual showerheads (per plan), and a frameless shower enclosure, and a floating dual-sink vanity with under-cabinet lighting and LED backlit mirrors above.
Great rooms have durable laminate hardwoods that extend up the stairs to the second floor landing and bonus room. Other high end features include an extensive millwork package, custom built ins, horizontal open rail at the stairways and landings, a smart thermostat, keypad door entry and garage entry and more.
Get Ready to Move
The first home is complete and just sold. The next home will be ready to tour soon, and available to move in mid-June. Stay informed of our home releases and availability before everyone else – sign up here. For more information or a showing, call/text Kim Martinez, 425.417.3115.
For more homes in Newcastle, WA, check out Reserve at May Creek.
Plan 3023-TMC (Lot 5)
Plan 3542-TMC (Lot 1)
Plan 3682-TMC (Lot 2-available, Lot 6-sold)
Plan 3972-TMC (Lot 3)
Included FeaturesDownload PDF
- CONSTRUCTION AND EXTERIOR:
- Each home designed with custom paint, masonry and doors
- Composition roofing with metal accents (per plan)
- Stone masonry accents (placement varies per plan)
- Window screens for operable windows
- ThermaTru front door with glass panes
- RUUD Ultra-Hybrid electric heat pump water heater
- Heat pump furnace and air conditioning
- 50-Amp Car Charging Outlet in Garage
- Covered outdoor living with fireplace (in most plans)
- Utility sink in garage
- Fully landscaped yards with sprinkler system
- Fully fenced backyards
- Gas fireplace with full-height surround and wood beam mantel
- Durable laminate hardwoods on main level, stairs to second level, second floor landing and bonus room
- Kitchenette in Lower Level Rec Room with Cabinets, Sink, Microwave and Under-Counter Refrigerator (in 3682 and 3972 plans)
- Mohawk Natural Design Carpeting With 8 Lb Pad
- Custom lighting package
- Horizontal iron rail at stairways (per plan)
- Custom designed built-ins in primary bedroom walk-in closet
- Full window wrap and casings
- 8' Interior Doors on Main Level
- Front Load Washer & Dryer
- Laundry room with built-in cabinetry and utility sink
- Storage Cubby at Mud Room Entry (in 3542 & 3834 plans)
- Huntwood shaker cabinets with glass accent doors, lighted valances, crown and lower cabinet roll-outs roll-outs
- Rangehood integrated with cabinets
- Jenn Air Rise Counter-Depth 48" Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator
- Jenn-Air Rise stainless steel 36" gas range with grill
- Jenn Air Rise stainless steel combination microwave/wall oven
- Jenn-Air Rise stainless steel dishwasher
- Jenn-Air Rise stainless steel 24" under-cabinet refrigerator (per plan)
- Slab quartz countertops
- Full-height tile backsplash
- Stainless steel farmhouse-style sink
- Moen chrome motion sensor activated faucet with pull-down sprayer
- Pendant lights over kitchen island
- Pantry storage with built-in shelving
- Butler's pantry off garage entrance (in some plans)
- SMART HOME FEATURES:
- Smart thermostat
- USB jack in kitchen and primary bedroom
- Dimmer light switches in pre-selected locations
- Cat 6e wiring
- Keyless entry for garage door
- Kwikset front door handle with keypad entry
- Floating vanity with under-cabinet lighting or standard vanity (varies per room and plan)
- Slab quartz countertops
- Tile flooring in all bathrooms, with heated tile floor in primary bathroom
- Primary bath shower with tile surround, mud-set tile pan, frameless door and handheld showerhead
- Freestanding soaking tub with privacy glass window in primary bath (varies per plan)
- LED backlit mirrors over each sink in primary bathroom and main floor powder or 3/4 bath (varies per plan)
- Fiberglass tub/shower combination with tile to ceiling in secondary baths