Crestview Village II
Coming soon - call/text for more info.
Coming early 2021: Crestview Village II is a community of new homes in Mill Creek, WA. This is the second part of an existing community of new homes. Easy access to shopping, dining, schools and freeway access. Highly rated schools in the Everett School District!
New homes range from 2,175 to 2,431 sq.ft. with 3 or 4 bedrooms. Prices start in the high $600s.
Exceptional finishes are our standard. Homes will come complete with full-yard landscaping, gas fireplace with floor-to-ceiling surround, slab quartz countertops, KitchenAid kitchen appliances and more.
Smart home features include Deako Smart Switches, a Nest Learning Thermostat, USB integrated jacks in the kitchen and master bedroom, and a touchless faucet in the kitchen.
Get more information and get on the early interest list today. Call/text Kim Martinez, 425.417.3115.
- 3- and 4-Bedroom Homes
- CAT 5e Wiring
- Deako Smart Switches
- Extended Hardwoods on Main Level
- Full-Height Kitchen Backsplash
- Fully Landscaped Front and Back Yard
- Gas Fireplace with Floor-to-Ceiling Tile Surround and Box Beam Mantel
- Gas Heat
- Gas Range
- Horizontal Open Rail at Stairways (per plan)
- Kitchen Work Island
- Kitchenaid Stainless Steel Appliances
- Moen Motion-Sensor Activated Kitchen Faucet
- Nest Learning Thermostat
- Pendant Lights Over Kitchen Island
- Powder Room
- Slab Quartz Countertops
- Stainless Steel Farmhouse-Style Sink
- Tankless Gas Water Heater
- Tile Shower Surround in Master
- USB Jack in Kitchen and Master
- White Painted 4" Door Casings
- White Painted 6" Baseboards
- White Painted Wrapped Windows on Main Floor