Coming soon - call/text for more info.
Coming early 2021: Creekside Grove is a new community of 49 homes in Lynnwood, WA. This is the second part of an existing community of new homes, Lake Stickney Parkway. Wonderful location, tucked back off the main road. A couple blocks to the elementary school and close to Lake Stickney Park and shopping. Convenient to the I-5/405 junction, Ash Way Park n Ride and future light rail station.
New homes range from 2,175 to 2,548 sq.ft. with 3 or 4 bedrooms. Prices start in the low $600s.
Exceptional finishes are our standard. Homes will come complete with full-yard landscaping, gas fireplace with floor-to-ceiling surround, slab quartz countertops, KitchenAid kitchen appliances, soft close cabinets with roll-out lower shelves, and more.
Smart home features include Deako Smart Switches, a Nest Learning Thermostat, USB integrated jacks in the kitchen and master bedroom, and a touchless faucet in the kitchen.
Get more information and get on the early interest list today. Call/text Maggie Rossetti, 206.351.2776.
Plan 2418 - A/B/C
- 3- and 4-Bedroom Homes
- CAT 5e Wiring
- Deako Smart Switches
- Extended Hardwoods on Main Level
- Full-Height Kitchen Backsplash
- Fully Landscaped Front and Back Yard
- Gas Fireplace with Floor-to-Ceiling Tile Surround and Box Beam Mantel
- Gas Heat
- Gas Range
- Horizontal Open Rail at Stairways (per plan)
- Moen Motion-Sensor Activated Kitchen Faucet
- Nest Learning Thermostat
- Pendant Lights Over Kitchen Island
- Powder Room
- Slab Quartz Countertops
- Soft-Close Kitchen Cabinets with Roll-Out Shelves in Lowers
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stainless Steel Farmhouse-Style Sink
- Tankless Gas Water Heater
- USB Jack in Kitchen and Master
- White Painted 4" Door Casings
- White Painted 6" Baseboards
- White Painted Wrapped Windows on Main Floor